Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

work at home jobs

Discussion in 'Other' started by Kenicia, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Kenicia Atom

Does anyone here currently work from home or signed up with any companies that offers that?

2. Zyni Bacteria

I work at home, but not just for one company. I do a variety of online tasks to try to earn some money in my 'spare' time.

There are several options for 'real' at home jobs though. Try Rat Race Rebellion for some leads. They have tasks too, but they also post some actual jobs. Indeed lists some work at home jobs too. It really depends on what kind of work you're looking for.

Have you looked into transcription or translation? What about customer service? I see customer service jobs all the time, if you're not shy.

3. kingcool52 Molecule

I don't work at the moment but personally I wouldn't like to work at home to be honest. I would like to be able to travel to work by getting the train and having my own office maybe overlooking a nice part of London. I feel like working from home would just make me extremely lazy and I doubt my productivity levels would be high either

4. Zyni Bacteria

For me, it's really the only choice as I am physically limited. If I had more and bigger blocks of time, I'd prefer an actual at home job over all the different paid tasks. It's just not feasible at the moment, since I have other obligations and issues as well as doctor's appointments, physical therapy, etc.

Working at home isn't as easy as it would seem though. You have to be a self-starter and you have to stay motivated. Being lazy doesn't pay the bills. You don't get paid if you don't work, so the money is one source of motivation.

I also like the sense of feeling like I'm still productive. That sense of accomplishment after a good day is another form of motivation.