Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

Why should women wear bras?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Jason76, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Jason76 Cat Moderator

Sorry to be talking about sex so much lately, but this is a good question. Generally they don't need them. Feminists say they enforce male domination, Basically it's common knowledge they turn men on, sometimes more than bare breasts.

Of course, the same thing could be said for bikini tops. Do women need them? Why?

Also, if women wear bikinis to the beach, then why would walking around in average or sexy lingerie, say anywhere, at a store, school, be wrong? Of course, some will say because it makes the woman look like a whore.

Does anyone get turned on by seeing a bra thru a white shirt, but I don't mean on some chubby guy. :D

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. KenBrace Bird Administrator

I suspect that the main reason is to hide their nipples.

It might also be more comfortable? IDK, maybe it's less?

It's also useful for nursing mothers.

IDK about you but a lingerie turns me on way more than a girl in a swin suit on the beach. It has something to do with the colors, design, and thin cotton fabric.

Maybe a little. Honestly though it has more to do with the tits themselves than how well I can see the bra.

3. Jason76 Cat Moderator

I'm so horny one time I got excited just seeing a girl's bra strap showing outside her tank top.

4. jimbob Cat Moderator

Bras help keep a woman's breasts firmer as she ages. Not wearing a bra will allow them to get droopy to where their nipples are touching their belly button.

Jasmin Cottontail likes this.
  5. KenBrace Bird Administrator

[​IMG]

Jasmin Cottontail and jimbob like this.
  6. Jason76 Cat Moderator

No making fun of Wal Mart freaks here OK ???

jimbob likes this.
  7. Selena Bacteria

Ha ha...at my age, bras become painful and I only wear them when I have too. Thankfully my boobs aren't huge and droopy, so I can get buy if I'm wearing a loose blouse.

I've been known to put a bandaid so my nipples don't show, lol....this makes my nieces laugh. :)

Jasmin Cottontail and jimbob like this.
  8. Jasmin Cottontail Molecule

Hahaha :D Haven't thought of that LOL :D I don't feel wearing bras especially when I'm at home because I find them discomforting. However, I always wear a sports bra whenever I dance and workout because if not, it will hurt my breasts. Sometimes, I even hold them when doing jumping jacks or running even though I'm wearing a sports bra because they somewhat hurts when bouncing :(

Selena likes this.