Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DEUK, Sep 4, 2016.

1. DEUK Atom

Hello,

I started posting in existing threads without noticing this forum dedicated to new member introductions, therefore my apologies for not posting a thread here first.
    Some basic information about me follows:

• I am of duel nationality
    • I was Born in Düsseldorf in Germany
    • I now live in Chesterfield in England
    • I like debunking lies spread by Governments and the media (they are hand-in-hand)
    • I obviously speak fluent English which is my second language; German my primary language
    Additional Notation: My profile avatar is copywright so I must post the following disclaimer:
    Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_ruskpp'>ruskpp / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

2. jimbob Cat Moderator

Hi DEUK,

I spent two tours in Germany when I was in the Army. I did learn some German when I was there but most of it is gone now due to lack of use.

I already see that we have many thoughts in common.

May you enjoy your time here.

3. DEUK Atom

Hello jimbob,

It is interesting learning about your military deployments in Germany. I agree, if you use a language frequently, you are more likely to retain it, otherwise you will forget it.
    This is the first notification I have viewed, however I shall view the others which I think are from yourself. It's good to hear that someone else shares my opinions.
    I hope to see you around the forums.

jimbob likes this.
  4. jimbob Cat Moderator

And I learned a little Italian after that. I have forgotten most of that as well.

I'm sure you will see me around. I'm not bashful about posting my opinions and understandings.