Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

Time or money?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Quality Checked, Sep 10, 2016.

1. tonyb Bacteria

Time is one factor that we can afford to wait for but doesn't wait for us. Now is the acceptable time to make money, procrastinating today's work to tomorrow is the big waster of time. We cannot get back lost time but we may lucky to get back lost money.

2. jimbob Cat Moderator

Well, I'm glad I took the proper actions when I was younger because now my time is free and there is enough money so that I don't have to be concerned with it.

3. kaka135 Atom

I would prefer to have more time, though that is impossible. Though I do not have enough for my living at the moment being a stay at home mom and single income family, I still would like to have more time to do what I love to do. Most importantly, I would like to have more time to spend with my kids, have fun activities with them, and also have more family time together with my husband too. Having more personal time for myself is always one of my major concerns too, so I can enjoy more time online, do some craft work, learn to draw and sew, and also read. I would like to spend more time with my friends and also help out the community too. There are just many things I want to do, but I haven't find the time to do them yet, or I am doing them slowly bit by bit.

Though money is essential for living, I am happy to have enough to live my life, and I would like to have more time to do what I want to do.

Kaynil and jimbob like this.
  4. Selena Bacteria

I have both, so I'm super happy! Add a loving family to that and my life's is perfect.

Only thing I don't have is a husband but I don't really want one anyway. :)

KenBrace and jimbob like this.