Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

The Scam of Male Enhancement etc..

Discussion in 'Science' started by Jason76, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Jason76 Cat Moderator

Seems like zinc and selenium supplements do the job. Therefore, falling for a gimmick might cost more.

2. jimbob Cat Moderator

Size is over-rated. Just being a nice person helps a whole lot more.

3. Quality Checked Bird Moderator

Once you reach puberty, your dick size is pretty much fixed. Pretty much: People who never have sex and aren't supposed to even think about it (priests, monks) tend to experience some longterm shrinkage. So, use or lose it, but taking selenium, zinc, strontium, ytterbium, chopped liver or romaine lettuce or male horse hormones is going to do precisely nothing for your dick.

If you want to capture your dick at its best, it is at its largest size shortly before orgasm.

The average dick (that's what most guys have got between their legs) is less than 6 inches when hard. Yes, there are men who have erect penises that are 7, 8, 9, and 10 inches long. Very, very few men reach the longest lengths, and there is no advantage to having that big a dick, other than showing it off. Women don't especially like having a long dick slamming into their cervix during sex. It's impossible to give a good blowjob to a overly well hung man. And as far as anal sex goes, forget it.

Remember what the penis is for: #1, it's there for you to aim your urine stream at a tree. #2, it's there to give you intense pleasure during sex. A bigger dick doesn't mean bigger pleasure. #3, it's there to deliver semen into the vagina. A sort of short penis will do all this just as well as a whopper. From this gay guy's fairly extensive experience, penis size is not correlated all that well with the strength of ejaculation, the amount of semen produced, or the pleasure men get from sex. Ejaculate is produced in the testes, cowpers glands, and the prostate. It's how well those glands function that determine how much fluid you produce. The penis has nothing to do with it.

You might also be interested to know that men with very large penises do not always consider them an advantage. For one thing, they can be too noticeable. For another, some guys tend to focus on a big dick rather than the guy to whom it is attached. A big dick is too big to do much with -- can't suck it properly, and one doesn't necessarily want to get fucked by it. Hand jobs are about it.

It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship that matters.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Decentlady, KenBrace and jimbob like this.
  4. Quality Checked Bird Moderator

There is one kind of male enhancement that sort of works: The pump. You put the tube over your dick, and use the pump to expel air from the tube. Suction makes your dick get larger than it normally would. When you take the tube off, everything is back to normal, at first. Eventually, with over use, your dick tends to be wider than it should be, and takes on a rather odd and not attractive appearance -- essentially it's been damaged. It may not get a normal erection. So if you try this, don't use it too often, and don't over inflate your dick.

Sometimes urologists recommend these for men who have erectile disfunction. It definitely helps them get an erection without medication. (It was originally marketed as a dick enlarger--at least back in the late 1960s.)

5. Jason76 Cat Moderator

I wouldn't really be interested in size, but drive. Seems like every once in a while at 39 years of age it comes on, but it just doesn't all the time.

6. jimbob Cat Moderator

Well, I still use mine to urinate with.

Selena and Decentlady like this.
  7. Quality Checked Bird Moderator

Maybe you need more incentive.

8. Jason76 Cat Moderator

Unfortuntely visual stimulation sometimes isn't enough, even if it was in front of you live and asking for it.

9. Quality Checked Bird Moderator

What do you need to turn you on adequately?

10. Jason76 Cat Moderator

Extra zinc does the job. b:)d

11. KenBrace Bird Administrator

I feel like that up to 5 minutes after orgasm. After that I'm good to go again. \m/

12. Quality Checked Bird Moderator

You are young and young guys should be able to perform 2 or 3 times in a row. As you age this recharging capacity is diminished. At 70... recharging is slow.

13. jimbob Cat Moderator

And at 75 the charger is dead.

KenBrace likes this.
  14. Jason76 Cat Moderator

A room full of willing naked women will massively stimulate even someone older. Live makes a difference.

jimbob likes this.
  15. Quality Checked Bird Moderator

Naked women don't do much for me, but a room full of naked young men does a great deal. (Or did a great dead.)

KenBrace likes this.
  16. KenBrace Bird Administrator

I look forward to the slower recharge.

[​IMG]

Seriously, life will be so much more peaceful.

jimbob likes this.
  17. Jason76 Cat Moderator

Eggs seem to turn the juice on.

18. jimbob Cat Moderator

As long as I can get it out of my pants before I start peeing I'll be alright.

Selena likes this.
  19. Decentlady Bacteria

Lmao you guys! Awesomely funny lot you are. So the moderator pretty much summed it well enough. Yeah, size doesn't matter atleast not the length but girth may matter after repeated childbirth for obvious reasons. Not that there is anything much you can do about that but that's how things work.

Most women like a mouthfull anything more than that is just labourious. So be happy with what you have as long as it's in working order. If not , your doc may be able to advise you the best remedy.

Don't end up with priapism guys with the use of enhancing drugs!:p

20. Selena Bacteria

What are you...in your 20's?