Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

The best board, ever!

Discussion in 'Board Discussion' started by dave david, Feb 16, 2015.

1. dave david Plant Senior Member

I am so happy to have found this Forum and I would just like to say, NEVER in my time on the internet, and that goes back a LONG time to darpanet and the earliest bulletin boards of what people now call the internet, have I found a place where such a diverse collection of topics and ideas can be discussed with respect, candor and intelligence. Not one instance of name calling have I seen.

Kudos to the owner and moderators for maintaining this site.

And to all of those posters, who feel that there ideas may be in the minority, I urge you to still voice them with the passion and intensity that you have. They are enlightening and force me to examine my beliefs in an out of the box, stuck in the mud, way 0 and Thank You.

now back to your regularly scheduled tasks.

KenBrace likes this.
  2. XLS Bacteria

I completely agree, It is very refreshing to enter a forum and discuss topics of mutual interest in a respectable fashion. I shyed away from forums for a long time because I would read and felt like I was in a chat room full of children in capable of sharing their thoughts.

I agree- Everyone must share their opinions and keep it going- after all it is the point of us being here. Kudos to the moderators and owner as well.

KenBrace likes this.
  3. Tallow Bacteria

I like this board as well to be honest. Mostly because of the design. I like how Ken optimized it for religion related topics!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  4. IcyBC Cell

It is a thinking board, a place to pick each other's brain so to speak! Everyone is different, and religion is also varies! I like it as well, and I think this forum is a good place to read intelligent thoughts and ideas.

5. galmal Plant Senior Member

I want to chime in as well. Thank you for a great board, where we can express our thoughts and opinions, even when they may be unpopular and controversial. I love hearing everyone's thoughts, because they force me to look at things in a different light. I truly believe that "the unexamined life is not worth living". We need to continuously ask, "Why?" and consider all the answers, not just the ones we like!! So please, everyone, express your opinions and let us know what you're thinking and why.

Thank you @KenBrace , for keeping the conversations going and asking us to explain more fully what our thoughts are. You've made this an interesting place to hang out!

KenBrace likes this.
  6. missbishi Bacteria

I'm a fan too. I especially like the way people here can discuss the most serious of topics yet still retain a sense of humor too. I've learnt a lot, particularly about Islam, during my time here.