Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

The answer to life and everything past and present

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shanlung, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Shanlung Plant

2. jimbob Cat Moderator

Sitting on an ass in search of an ass and it turns out that it is we who are the ass.

3. ray Bacteria

The life is an ongoing process which is full of questions. Life is kind of collective phenomenon in the first phase and if you look at it with a different angle it refers to history of your activities. Now it is up to you what you chose to do with it.

Shanlung and jimbob like this.
  4. Shanlung Plant

A short while ago, I resurrected something I wrote in 2003. Because in a Facebook interest group somewhere a photo was shown of 2 blue glassy tigers hovering over a bunch of shield bugs. Which reminded me of an incident on a mist swept road at about 2000 meters high when I had to change from my role as observer to intervener in matters of life and death.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155187279243276&set=gm.1427236310630729&type=3&theater

The title to what I drew from was Tinkerbell - Coming to terms with time and life ,
    kind of similar and in line with the title of this thread.

And what I pondered about then came to pass as witnessed in what I recorded.

And do recall, my writings can be very good especially if you having a bout of insomnia.