Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

Talk about it and solve it

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Mar 17, 2017.

1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL Molecule

Most of the problems we face in our relationships are mainly because we don't talk about it to each other.

It is far better to talk to one another and sort out an issue rather than talking about it .

This is a simple line with a great meaning and if followed then it can really make life easy.

2. jimbob Cat Moderator

Such a true and valid concept. And we must talk about the issues, not the individuals.

If we are talking it means we are not killing each other.

3. tonyb Bacteria

That's easily the problem with most relationship issues bothering any or both partners are not brought to the table and thrashed out. They are bottled up and one day get exploded and that my mark a break or end of the relationship.

jimbob likes this.
  4. Jason76 Cat Moderator

I agree but sometimes being silent is better. For instance, a lot of men prefer a woman who is "hard to get" and "secretive". Also, talk is cheap without action. Show me action.

5. jimbob Cat Moderator

Agree. For me it is almost always show and tell time. Show and tell me what you have done, I'm not too interested in what you say you are going to do unless you have asked me for advice.