Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OllieSiLver26, Aug 10, 2016.

1. OllieSiLver26 Atom

Shout out to all book lover - this is owner of http://linktomp3.com/

I'm a book addict and my friend told me she was once a member of this forum, and she loved it. Hope I can learn alot from you guys.

To be honest, I dont know if anyone can tell me what do you guys often discuss ?

I would like to hear from best readers of the Internet.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    KenBrace likes this.
  2. KenBrace Bird Administrator

Hello Ollie and welcome to the forum!

We discuss lots of things but generally focus on philosophy, politics, religion, spirituality, and science.

We are interested in truth. We realize that when it comes to the above topics, truth can be very difficult to find if proper thinking methods are not used.

For this reason, we try our best to value reason and evidence while maintaining an open-minded, yet skeptical attitude towards truth.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the many topics.

Cheers! :)

3. jimbob Cat Moderator

Hi Ollie. Welcome! May you enjoy your time here.

Most of my postings are philosophical in nature but I do engage in other discussions as well if I feel I can contribute or cause others to have additional thoughts.

Get to know your way around the forum, select threads with topics of your interests, get involved and see what happens.

KenBrace likes this.