Welcome to Discuss Truth forums!

Would you like to join in discussion? Click here to sign up and become a part of our community today!

Bastard Old Nick

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shanlung, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Shanlung Plant

The 2nd Milestone, the 3rd month came and went without me even noticing it! XDXDXDXD

:worship::worship::worship:

I have kicked Old Nic balls and told him to fuck off for Three incredible months, one wonderful week, four luvly days, 2 bloody hours, 53 misc minutes and 22 odd seconds. of cold turkey after about 45++ years of smoking. 5106 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,680.72. Life saved: 2 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours, 30 minutes.

2. jimbob Cat Moderator

What are you going to do with all that extra life time?

3. Shanlung Plant

If you know what to do with that, I will be happy to email that over to you XDXDXD

jimbob likes this.
  4. jimbob Cat Moderator

I was just wondering if you had made any big plans. I have been on a down slide since I hit my 70s. I'm getting so slow that sometimes I just barely make it to the bathroom when I have to pee.

5. Shanlung Plant

My big plan for any day is the same. Get myself to the toilet before the pee yearning to come out can come out. After that is over, I decide what else to do for the day. In the last month, three old classmates went over to the other side. Just today, I walked an old friend to his next stage of life. He recently found the old village in China where his ancestors came from. Build up his ancestral temple and we were to go to his village with me as his guest for a month.

I known big plans can be pre-empted, and do make plans.

Just remember to laugh if plans not carried out.

jimbob likes this.
  6. jimbob Cat Moderator

I had to check your altitude. Don't want you flying too high. Lots of strange stuff way up there.

Yeah, nothing wrong with making plans. We should keep them as short term as possible. Change is everywhere.

7. Shanlung Plant

That friend I walked with to the start of his next chapter
    WhatsApp Image 2017-05-31 at 22.31.43.jpeg

And I seen two others over the last month that went on to their next chapter.

And when fat Kim and Trump going to do their rock and roll either soon or very soon. The Allahu akbarists of ISIS are just mosquitoe bites in comparison.

You tell me the long term plans, the five year plans and ten year plans that one can make?

You will not feel too insulted if I just laugh and laugh. And stick to my first plan of the day to get to the damn toilet as fast as I can on getting out of bed.

8. Shanlung Plant

And just to reaffirm . .

I have kicked Old Nic balls and told him to fuck off for Three incredible months, two wonderful weeks, three luvly days, 23 bloody hours, 39 misc minutes and 26 odd seconds. of cold turkey after about 45++ years of smoking. 5456 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,864.53. Life saved: 2 weeks, 4 days, 22 hours, 40 minutes.

9. jimbob Cat Moderator

Yeah, it's good that we can change our plans because things that effect our plans are constantly changing.

Ah!, the cycles of life and death. As long as there is life there will be death.

Be proud for putting an end to your smoking. I'm still smoking. Likely will never quit until I stop breathing.

10. Shanlung Plant

Nah!
    When you want to , and when you feel like it!

That will be when you kick Bastard O' Nic in the balls and tell him to fuck off.

You do have it in you. Just a matter of timing. That is all!

11. jimbob Cat Moderator

Thanks for the support. The desire isn't present right now so it will have to wait.

12. Shanlung Plant

All the time in your life to wait! And if not enough, remember I be happy to email you my extra lifetime too.

jimbob likes this.
  13. jimbob Cat Moderator

I have so many projects going on around my place I might need an entire another lifetime to get them all accomplished.